Plastics injection engineer
1. Making the injection molding production process as efficient as possible; using various principle of engineering, technology and management science to achieve production goals.
2. Analysis of the data found in charts, graphs and other forms of measuring information.
3. Trial new mold
4. Parts trouble shooting
5. Issue and control master condition
6. New model and ECN preparation
7. 4M1E control
8. Control WI and PPSS
9. Engineering Documentation
10. Control Setup team manpower and works
11. Safety & 5S Management in working field
12. Identify training and development needs through regular conversation and observation
13. Responsible for visual inspection of production for defects based on standard
14. Monitor product for any quality issues
15. Maintenance on Injection Molding Machine and auxiliary equipment