1. Responsible for directing, planning and coordinating in performing, reviewing, maintain and improve the Quality System, so that the Quality System will compliance with regulations of International such as AABB Standards in order to increase efficiency in quality management.
2. Responsible for training relevant staffs for AABB Standard.
3. Assignment of AABB Internal Auditor.
4. Assure that operations of Quality Management System as set standard quality and effective.
5. Schedule Internal Audit and Management Review.
6. Select Certification Bodies.
7. Study corrective and preventive action plan of variance report.
1. Bachelor Degree of MBA
2. Age > 30 years
4. Experienced in Quality Management System (ISO, GMP) >5 years
5. Skilled in MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, PDF)
6. Good in English (Speaking, listening, reading and writing)