Michelin in Thailand
Michelin Siam Group was established in 1987, the company operates 3 tire manufacturing plants, 1 mould manufacturing plant, 1 steel cord manufacturing plant and 1 rubber compound manufacturing plant. These companies employ more than 7,300 people.
6 industrial sites throughout the country cover a large portion of the Group’s production, particularly specialized in highly technical and innovative products. We manufacture most of our product ranges in Thailand, from passenger car and light truck, truck and bus, motorcycle, earthmover to aircraft tires under the brand names “Michelin”, “BFGoodrich” and “Siam Tyre”.
Michelin contributes in a sustainable way to better mobility delivering an outstanding balance of performance in safety, Fuel Saving and Longevity.
MICHELIN SIAM GROUP
- Michelin Siam Co., Ltd.
• Head Office : Bangkok
• Aircraft Tire Office : Bangkok
• LMC : Laemchabang - Tire Manufacturing Plant
• NKE : Nong Khae - Tire Manufacturing Plant
• PPD : Phrapradaeng - Tire Manufacturing Plant
• LMA : Laemchabang - Mould Manufacturing Plant
• RYG : Rayong - Steel Cord Manufacturing Plant
• HTY : Hat Yai - Rubber Compound Manufacturing Plant
- Michelin ROH Co., Ltd. : Bangkok
- TyrePlus M.A.S. Co., Ltd. : Bangkok