This role is responsible for identifying, analyzing, and documenting solution requirements from client’s business perspective. They define current and future operational scenarios (processes, models, use cases, plans and solutions) and work with the business user and IT team to ensure proper translation of business requirements to IT solution requirements. They can work independently on large size or complex projects/solutions and provide guidance to more junior team members and support production incidents (if any).
1. Gather business requirements and prepare BRD
2. Conduct gap analysis on various functional banking domains
3. Assist DM in project plan and ensure deliveries are done on-time.
4. Work closely with Technical team in designing, test, and deployment
5. Expertise in core banking system parameters
1. Minimum 1 years experience in Business Analyst gather requirements and develop functional specification.
2. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
3. Proactive, results oriented with good communication and interpersonal skills.
4. Have Technical background.
5. Able to speak/read/write English.
6. Have banking business knowledge is an advantage. [Require Knowledge ; Loan original process, Mobile Banking, Datawarehouse, Web Service ]
7. Have SQL experience will be advantage.
8. Microsoft .NET Technology Experience
- ทำงานสัปดาห์ละ 5 วัน
32/37 Sino Thai Tower, 15th Floor Zone A, Sukhumvit 21 Road (Soi Asoke), Klongtoey-Nue, Wattana, Bangkok 10110
Infinite Computing Systems (Thailand) Co., Ltd. provides IT development services and solutions with headquartered in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, a global solutions and service provider focused on meeting and exceeding the goals and expectations of our customers.
Now we are expanding our company and we need qualified people to join us as position below.