• The PowerApps developer will be experienced in Power Apps, Model-Driven Apps, security capabilities, including Role-based authorization, Common Data Services, Entities, Business Process flow, Dynamics 365, UI design skills, Azure integration services like Logic Apps and Azure Functions.
• Design and develop Office 365 applications and solutions (Power Automate (Flow), Power Apps, Power BI, Dynamics 365, SharePoint Online).
• Analyze the business requirements by collaborating with the stakeholders and IT Management, studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes.
• Perform software design using software development fundamentals and processes, debug, test, and deploy software solutions.
• Design, develop and maintain key components of the software suite using Office 365 APIs.
• Implement custom solutions that leverage various Office 365 services.
• Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, etc.
• Assume additional responsibilities as assigned/required
• At least 1-2 year in experience building Office 365 solutions including Power Automate (Flow), Power Apps, Power BI, Dynamics 365, SharePoint Online.
• Expert knowledge of building web parts, apps, page layouts and content types using the O365 API.
• Experience with Visual Studio and TFS or other source control management tools.
• Experience with front end frameworks (React, Angular).
• Experience with various design frameworks.
• Experience with SharePoint’s application services framework including implementation, configuration.
• Experience with SQL Server Reporting Services, SQL Server Analysis Services, and/or SQL Server Integration Services a plus.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems; or related discipline is desired.
• Must be motivated, independent and self-sufficient. Able to receive an assigned task and see it through to completion with minimal supervision.
• Ability to obtain a public trust clearance or higher is a must.
• Candidate must be the quintessential team player and a highly skilled communicator.
• Candidate should have excellent interpersonal and customer facing skills.
• Mobile developer will be advantage
The requested URL /jtg_briefcompany/837_3.txt was not found on this server.