- Giving information to clients (responding to enquiries) over the telephone about SGS services and forwarding all necessary.
- Carring out follow up on all enquiries to generate as many proposals as possible for training and certification activities.
- Carry out follow-up on all Public Training courses to ensure such courses are filled.
- Recording all client details and required follow-up and resultsof follow-up on the Certnet database.
- Coordinating clients to Sales Executive as per defined segment and marketing campaign.
- Effectively co-ordinate client needs and other information with all other members of the Sales team and other divisions with in SGS.
- Punctuality disciplined and focused in carrying out duties.
- Support to manage project and support Senior Sales as assignment.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline.
- 0-2 years experience in administration.
- Good command of english,written/ spoken.
- Having skill in Microsoft Office (Word and Excel) and including report writing.
- Good personality/ Having service mind.
- Able to work under pressure.
Established in 1878, SGS transformed grain trading in Europe by offering innovative agricultural inspection services. The Company was registered in Geneva as Societe Generale de Surveillance in 1919. Shares were first listed on (SWX)Swiss Exchange in 1985. Since 2001, we have only one class of shares consisting of registered shares.
From our beginnings in 1878 as a grain inspection house, we have steadily grown into our role as the industry leader. We have done this through continual improvement and innovation and through supporting our customers’ operations by reducing risk and improving productivity.
Today 138 years, SGS (www.sgs.com or www.th.sgs.com) is the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. SGS is recognised as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than 85,000 employees, SGS operates a network of over 1,850 offices and laboratories around the world."
To assure and expand its leading market position and help with the further expansion of its global activities, our client is looking for a analytically and conceptually experienced personality in Yannawa / Bangkok for the position of: