• Review production schedule from Planning section, prepare relevant resources e.g. manpower, supplies and machine conditions
• Monitor line performance to reach daily, weekly, monthly production and quality targets.
• Supervise, develop and motivate all subordinates to achieve production output targets and over productivity goals
• Encourage strong awareness of safety environment, high performance standard, teamwork, disciplinary and 5s in work place
• Facilitate all activities that support safety environment, labor standard and other projects in the responded area.
• Produce necessary reports such as daily and monthly productivity and problems to upper management
• Coordinate with support groups, supervise subordinates in making decision to resolve front line basic problems.
• Vertical and horizontal communicate all necessary and appropriate information to concerned people
• Bachelor’s degree in the Industrial or Mechanical Engineering or related field.
• Minimum of at least 3-5 years of experience in supervisory level
• Ability of manpower planning in manufacturing site
• Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing and Six Sigma will be advantage
• Strong and influencing Interpersonal communication and leadership skills
• Good communicative English skill in reading, speaking and writing
Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $18.4 billion in sales, more than 20 Innovation, Solutions & Engineering Centers, and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers. We are innovators, question-askers and problem-solvers. We don’t settle for good enough or “This is the way it’s always been done.” Instead, we push ourselves and strive for the “never been done before.”
Our Automation Solutions business enables the greatest use of the world's most valuable resources, ensuring the performance and safety of industries that are the backbone of daily life.
Our Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure.