• Conversion of Client’s brief and requirements into Design Criteria, Drawing, Specifications and material selection lists
• Development of Schematics, Conceptual, Design Development, Layout, interior plans, Project requirements
• Provide design progress updates including technical assistance, Innovation and offer solutions to client’s and team
• Travelling sometimes to Analysis site, Construction sites or Client meetings
• Coordinating with customers and other related department
• Bachelor degree in Architecture or related field.
• At least 2 years’ work experience in Architectural or interior
• Be able to use AutoCAD, SketchUp, or other design tools.
• Good communication in English
• Having a good presentation skill to engage with customers
• Ability to work under pressure and Time management skills.
• Great team player
Please attached resume and portfolio.